Rode RX-CAM Camera-Mounted Wireless Receiver
The Rode RX-CAM is a camera-mounted wireless receiver designed to provide easy reception of wireless audio for videographers, filmmakers, and electronic news gatherers. It works with RODELink digital wireless systems and can be powered via two AA batteries or a micro-USB connection.
An internal antenna contributes to the compactness of the RX-CAM. It supports mounting to a standard camera shoe mount or via a 3/8” thread or belt clip. The bottom panel slides down for access to the gain switch, which has positions for 0 dB, -10 dB, and -20 dB. An OLED display delivers a clear indication of level, battery status for the receiver and transmitter, current channel, and mute status. Dedicated buttons for power, channel selection, and mute offer simple menu-free operation. The 3.5mm TRS output is wired for dual mono and features a locking jack socket to prevent accidental disconnection.
- Designed for use with RODELink digital wireless systems
- Mount on a 3/8" thread or belt clip or in one of two positions on a standard camera shoe mount
- Selectable 0 dB, -10 dB, or -20 dB gain via switch beneath the slide-down bottom panel
- OLED display indicates level, battery status for the receiver and transmitter, channel selection, and mute status
- Dedicated channel selector and mute button
- Output connection utilizes a 3.5mm TRS locking jack socket wired for dual mono
- Powered via two AA batteries or micro-USB connection
- Note: Each RODELink system creates a wireless peer-to-peer connection allowing the transmitter and the receiver to operate as a pair. This means that the transmitter can transmit audio to only one receiver at a time. Conversely, the receiver can only receive audio from one transmitter at a time.