Kase K9 100mm Filter Holder Kit
Utilizing a modular filter slot system, this Kase K9 100mm Filter Holder Kit allows for the convenient use of up to three separately available 100mm wide, 2mm thick filters along with an included Kase 90mm Magnetic Circular Polarizer Filter that is designed to avoid vignetting when used with a wide-angle lens. The slot system can also be reconfigured so that the kit's filter holder accommodates up to three, separately available 100mm wide, 1.1mm thick filters along with the circular polarizer filter. While in use, the circular polarizer filter magnetically fits within the filter holder system so it can be quickly installed, removed, or switched with a different Kase 90mm magnetic filter depending on the subject or changing lighting conditions.
Kase K9 100mm Filter Holder, Adapter Rings, and Step-Up Rings
- Durable, lightweight filter holder allows for the convenient use of up to three separately available 100mm wide filters that are either 2mm or 1.1mm thick and an included Kase 90mm Magnetic Circular Polarizer Filter
- One pair of included screw-on guide blocks creates three slots for 100mm wide, 2mm thick filters while another pair of included screw-on guide blocks creates three slots for 100mm wide, 1.1mm thick filters
- Use of the filter holder can be easily accomplished by first screwing an included 77 or 82mm filter holder adapter ring onto a lens or step-up ring with corresponding front filter threads
- A 67-82mm step-up ring, as well as a 72-82mm step-up ring for use with the 82mm adapter ring, are also included for lenses with 67mm or 72mm front filter threads, respectively
- Filter holder locking knob helps to provide a reliable, yet adjustable connection that allows the filter holder to be rotated 360°, allowing the use of graduated neutral density and other filters that are enhanced by varied positioning
Kase 90mm Magnetic Circular Polarizer Filter
- Circular polarizer filter magnetically fits within the filter holder system and can be quickly installed, removed, or switched with a different Kase 90mm magnetic filter depending on the subject or changing lighting conditions
- Polarizer filters help to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface, clears up haze in distant landscapes, and provides more saturated, vivid colors
- Does not disrupt auto exposure or focus features, is constructed from Schott B270 Superwhite glass for enhanced clarity and color fidelity
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections and features scratch-resistant, mold-resistant, and hydrophobic coatings on each glass surface to protect the filter substrate and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency
- 2x filter factor reduces exposure by 1 stop
- Designed to avoid vignetting when used with a wide-angle lens and can be independently rotated to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect
In-stock orders placed before 11:00 AM PST Monday through Friday will begin processing in 1 day. Orders placed after 12:00 PM PST may take up to 48 hours for processing. All orders placed on the weekend will be received for processing the following business day. Orders placed on holidays will begin processing the next business day. No holiday delivery is available.
All BUNDLE orders do take 1 extra day for building.
Upon completion of order processing, the shipping information including tracking will be sent to you via email.
While Next Day Air shipping is available for all products purchased on iOgrapher’s website, due to processing of your order and packaging, “Next Day Air” can take up to an additional 24 hours to fulfill and deliver. Please place your order accordingly to assure any rush purchase can be processed and shipped to you as expected.
We ask that you allow 1-2 business days for order processing on all orders prior to shipping.
We do ship internationally.
International shipping rates may vary depending on the country that we are shipping to. Typical transit time is between 7-15 business days, but occasionally items can experience customs delay of several weeks. When a package is in transit, tracking is not provided for your package, we can only confirm delivery.
Please be aware that there may be taxes, duties and/or VAT applied by customs towards your order before or after the delivery of your package. These charges are not inclusive of the original shipping or order charge and are unable to be paid for, predicted or reimbursed by iOgrapher.
Additionally, when ordering from iOgrapher.com, you are the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. You authorize us to designate a carrier to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise and advance (on your behalf) any duties and taxes owed by you.
All prices on our site are listed in US dollars, and charged in US dollars. The exact exchange rate that you will pay is determined by the bank that has issued your credit card, but in general it will match very closely with the going exchange rates. The following web page features a quick, easy, & free foreign exchange rate calculation using up-to-the-minute exchange rates: XE.com – Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator
If you decide to refuse any shipments from iOgrapher.com, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to iOgrapher.com. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise credit.
Lost/Missing PackagesiOgrapher LLC is not liable if the incorrect address is placed during the checkout process. Please make sure that your billing and shipping address is correct before processing your order. If we have made an error we will fully take responsibility of the original order that was made for you at no charge.
Please Note: The return information listed above does not apply to wholesale accounts. For information regarding wholesale or dealer shipping terms, please contact us at; email@example.com
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To see our entire policy please click here
I use my new iographer iPad case/holder on the field while I train my athletes and in my office during virtual sessions.
I’m a golf instructor and use it with I pad to review golf swings. Players love it
I love iographer products and tell every photographer/videographer I know about the awesome tools of the craft
My husband is a television news anchor for NBC and has to broadcast from the house. We use this to hold the camera (iPhone) and it was perfect. Thank you for such a great product.
What is iOgrapher and why do I need it?
At iOgrapher, we create accessories for your mobile device to help you make better videos with your mobile device.
Our specialty is the iOgrapher case, which is the foundation for all the products we sell. Our case allows you to attach the filmmaking accessories you need, such as microphones, tripods, and lenses, and helps to stabilize your video.
How do I return and/or exchange?
Please click here to see our Returns and Exchanges page.
Where do you ship?
We ship worldwide from California. We also have distributors around the world, please click here to see our distributors.
Which iOgrapher case do I need?
See our iPad guide here to figure out which iPad model you have and which iOgrapher case fits.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.