iOgrapher has seen explosive growth since its start just a few years ago, with hand held rigs that turn iOS devices into movie making machines. With the number of new mobile devices released in the last year, we definitely wanted to stop and talk with our good friend Dave Basulto, founder of iOgrapher, on their new GoPro and iPhone 6+ rigs.
Upcoming GoPro Case – Kickstarter Coming Soon
The upcoming GoPro case from iOgrapher is similar to their other cases, with sturdy handles on either side, with several hot shoe mounts along the top and a 1/4-20 mount on the bottom. Though not available yet, the Kickstarter campaign for the new rig will begin in the next few weeks.
iOgrapher For iPhone 6 Plus – Coming Soon, Pre-Order for $59.95
- New, easy in – easy out clip system to get your device in and out.
- 1/4 20 thread on the bottom for easy attachment to a tripod.
- 1/4 20 thread on the right handle for filming in portrait mode. Great for Meerkat and Periscope!
- 37mm lens thread to add iOgrapher lenses
- 2 cold shoes on top to add lights or microphones
- Patented handle system on both sides
iOgrapher For iPad Mini – $59.99
The iOgrapher Mobile Media Case for the original iPad Mini, 2nd Gen iPad Mini and the new iPad Mini 3 is the first all purpose filmmaking case for the iPad Mini. Made from high grade polycarbonate, iOgrapher is extremely tough and durable enough to withstand any shooting environment – from your high school football game, your kids’ birthday party to that pro shoot you may be prepping for your next big film. Add 37mm lenses to a convenient, threaded lens mount for wide angles, fisheye looks, and macros for those extreme close ups. iOgrapher even has mounts for attaching lighting and audio gear on its 3 accessory shoes across the top.