SmartMic+Di Compact Directional Microphone with Lightning Connector for Apple iPhone & iPad
The Saramonic SmartMic+ Di is a directional microphone that plugs into the Lightning port of your iPhone or iPad and vastly improves the sound quality of the recordings you make when shooting video, using music recording apps, streaming live, vlogging, making video calls and more. It rejects sounds to the sides and rear, and clearly focuses on the sounds in front of it. It's compact, lightweight, ultra-portable and made of metal so it's very durable. It comes with both a foam windscreen and a furry outdoor windscreen. It never needs batteries or charging. You just plug it in, and it works.
- Provides broadcast-quality sound to iPhones and iPads by plugging into the Lightning port for shooting video, recording audio, live-streaming, vlogging, podcasting and more
- Lightweight and ultra-portable yet rugged, durable metal microphone that provides simple plug-and-play usage, never requires batteries or charging
- 1/8” (3.5mm) Headphone jack for real-time monitoring while making recordings (app dependent) and listening to playback without removing microphone
- Directional pickup pattern clearly captures sounds in front of the mic while rejecting sounds to the sides and rear and can be positioned facing forward when using the selfie camera, or facing outward
- Includes both a snug-fitting foam windscreen for indoor use and a sensibly sized furry wind protector for outdoor use