*EXCLUSIVE ONE TIME OFFER. ONCE THE STOCK IS SOLD WE WILL DISCONTINUE THE DISCOUNT*
********Important Notice For Air 2 Users*******
iOgrapher for iPad Air 1 and 2 does NOT work with the Moondog Labs Lens or 12X Telephoto lens.
When using with the 2X telephoto lens users may see darkened edges. This is caused by the lens having been moved slightly from the first version of the iPad Air.
An easy fix is to zoom in very slightly until the edges disappear. To zoom, just use your thumb and index finger and pull them apart on the screen until the edges disappear. Some apps such as Filmic Pro, our recommended video app, have zoom controls built into to user interface. Below is a video tutorial.
Enhance shooting with your iPad Air 1 and 2 using this iOgrapher filmmaking case, which features a 37mm lens thread, 3 cold shoes and a 1/4"-20 thread, so you can connect external lenses, accessories and tripods.
- Compatible with iPad Air 1 and 2
- 37mm lens thread enables you to add the included 37mm wide-angle and 37mm telephoto lenses, plus additional lenses (not included)
- 3 cold shoes located on the top of the case allow you to attach lights, microphones.
- 1/4"-20 thread located on the bottom lets you connect the case to your standard tripod.
- Filmmaking Case for iPad Air 1 and 2
- 37mm wide-angle lens, 37mm telephoto lens